Architectural Technician and/or Architect.
Due to the procurement of a number of large projects, S. Group is seeking an experienced Architectural Technician or Architect to immediately join our team.
The position advertised is located in Hobart office where you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of architectural projects.
The position offers an opportunity to build a career within our award-winning business, whilst joining a team that genuinely cares about each other, our clients, and our community.
What we'd like from you
- Design and Technical skills in Architecture and Design with 3+ years of experience as an Architectural Technician and/or Architect
- Proven documentation skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Self-motivated, you show initiative and have the ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Strong communication skills – you'll be comfortable dealing with clients
- A great attitude, and a willingness to learn and develop both your skills and thinking
Why S. Group?
With offices in Hobart, Launceston and Melbourne, S. Group is a unique, creative enterprise that integrates architecture, alongside brand and marketing. We create great work, but we also aim to create hope, opportunity and a better world.
Motivated by our purpose to “use our talents to make our neighbourhood better, here and abroad”, we are actively involved with, and support numerous community projects, all with a common aim of making our world a better place. We’re determined to use our talents to help others through all kinds of ways, but most importantly, to create joy thought the process of creating.
Please forward your application letter and CV to Phil Beeston (General Manager) at email@example.com by 5 pm EST Wednesday 7th April 2021.